By joining the Search for Common Ground UK Supporter Programme and investing in Search for Common Ground, you will help end violent conflict. You can also be part of the work of Search. Through our workshops, training and events, we offer to equip you in the Search for Common Ground approach, giving you the insight and skills to address conflict effectively in your own life, community and workplace.
We offer all our Supporters:
- Inspirational and informative email updates, describing how your investment is making a difference in conflict zones around the world.
- Regular opportunities to engage directly with Search for Common Ground staff, giving you a unique insight into our work and its impact around the world.
- Events, training and workshops to equip you in the Search for Common Ground approach.
- Most importantly, the knowledge that you are playing your part in building a more peaceful world.
We invite you to join the Search for Common Ground UK Supporter Programme, to help work towards ending violent conflict and be part of building a more peaceful world.
We welcome any gift, whether large or small, all of which goes to support the peace building work of Search.
To give a one off donation, please send a cheque addressed to SFCG UK to: SFCG UK, The Vicarage, Back Lane, Goudhurst TN17 1AN, or you can give online.
We particularly welcome your support in the form of regular monthly giving. To set up monthly giving and enable us to claim 25% extra gift aid on your giving, please email our UK Director Lizzie Nelson at email@example.com
Our profound thanks to all our supporters in the UK, some of whom are listed here:
- Naomi Davis
- Lawrence and Celene Kershen
- Heather Allen
- Sally and Steve Garner
- Deborah David and Norman A. Kurland
- Jenny Davis Peccoud
- John Gilbert
- Richard Greene
- Dan Kershen
- Jane Nairac
- Jeffrey and Bracha Newman
- Mark and Josie Parsley
- Peter and Wendy Phillips
- Emma Price-Thomas
- Sima Rastegar
- Jane Shaw
- Jonathan and Ruth Steele
- Paul-Andre Wilton
- Helge Rubinstein
- David Shem-Tov
- Michael Ashworth